Gosh in the middle of all the fun stuff, I forgot to announce this event, that brings the magic of monochrome to our screens once a week. I will have the honor of hosting Black and White Wednesday this week, the event is currently resting with Cinzia of Cindystar.
The rules are pretty straight forward, here is what you do.
1. Your clicks have to be anything of a culinary nature or show anything related to food: an ingredient, a kitchentool, something in your kitchen or in a restaurant, anything about food preparation/presentation/consumption, whatever your eyes can catch as a food speach.
2. You can shoot either in b/w mode or in color, then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but keeping the image in a monochrome/grayscale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No color details allowed.
3. Approximate sizes of your pictures shoud be portrait/500 wide & 700 long – landscape/700 wide & 500 long – or 600 square.
4. You have to post your photograph within the Tuesday. For those who use Twitter, Susan created a hashtag (#BWFood) to make it easier to find related conversations.
5. You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to this announcement and my’ blog.
6. Email your entries to me at Rinkub@aol.com.